REVOLAX Deep with Lidocaine is a thick and long-lasting gel, used to treat deep wrinkles and nasolabial folds or augmentation of the cheeks, chin, and lips.
This mono-phasic HA filler is to be injected into the deep dermis or subcutaneous tissue.
REVOLAX™ Deep with Lidocaine is a biodegradable, non-animal-based, crystal clear crosslinked dermal filler with high viscoelasticity.
- HA concentration 24mg/ml
- Lidocaine HCl 0.3%
- Volume 1.1ml
- Duration 12-18 Months
- 160 MPa
Revolax Deep is a dermal filler with medium viscosity. It efficiently fills in wrinkles and folds on the skin and works well on the deep dermal layers. It has been manufactured by cross-linking 3D technology and it’s high volumetric properties enable resistance to biodegradation.
This filler can be used together with the Hyaluron pen.
- High stage purification of hyaluronic acid (bio-degradable gel which uses hyaluronic acid)
- Cross-linked fibers ensure a long-lasting effect (therefor no need to add free Hyaluronic acid to adjust physical property)
- Ideal for thin skin and for sensitive areas
- Lidocaine enables painless procedures
- Revolax Deep comes with an ultra thin wall needle.
- Learn about how to reduce swelling after lip fillers here.
- Moderate to deep wrinkles
- Nasolabial folds
- Marionette lines
- Face contouring
- Don't heat or freeze this dermal filler
- Store at room temperature, in a dry place below 36 degrees F
- Shelf life is 24 months from manufacturing date
- This product is single-use only. Throw away after using to prevent bacterial growth and risk of contamination.
- Keep away from direct sunlight
- Don't put force or heavy pressure on the product
Expiry Date on Box
Single-Use Item Do not Refrigerate