Co2 Gel was originally used for the treatment of wounds, but it was found that the gel has the effect to reduce the subcutaneous fat later, so that it can be applied to the use of shrinking the facial area. It is now being used for the skin care and the control of facial outline.
Carboxy CO2 Gel Mask pack is developed for the skin care of a facial area using this phenomenon, and it is simple and easy to use. You can enjoy the effect of the CO2 therapy conveniently at home
DJ Carbon Therapy CO2 Gel Mask Set, the complex consists of a gel and sheet masks. The gel is packed in special syringes for easy application. The set includes 5 syringes and 5 masks.
- Rejuvenation. Non-invasive carboxy therapy allows oxygen to be released from the red blood cells, improving oxygenation. Due to this, there is an activation of metabolic processes, improved collagen production, wrinkles are smoothed, and skin becomes more elastic.
- Improvement. It reduces the appearance of scars, stimulates tissue regeneration, suppresses the foci of inflammation, reduces sebum and tightens pores.
- Lightening. Carbon dioxide is known for its bleaching properties. It evens the tone of the face, improves its color, helps to get rid of age spots and other imperfections.
- Quick effect. When the gel is combined with citric acid, a chemical reaction takes place from the mask, emitting carbon dioxide. The mask prevents its evaporation, so CO2 quickly penetrates deep into the epidermis and begins to act instantly.
- Effect: Improve skin elasticity & trouble, anti-aging, Brightening skin tone, Deep Moisturizing.
How to Use:
- Cleanse facial skin first, and let it dry.
- Apply the gel in the container syringe evenly over the skin.
- Put on the mask and let it soaked with gel by tapping by hands.
- Keep the mask contacted to skin by tapping while Co2 gas is generated.
- Take off the mask in 20~25 minutes, no more than 40 minutes.
- Wipe out the gel and cleanse face.
For Topical Use Only.